Sunday, September 5, 2010

FIFA World Cup song 2010

the 30th of May, 2008 I mainly formed this group in honor of my beloved uncle Biplob. He lived in Johannesburg, South Africa. He really wanted me to be there with him. I was even mentally prepared for this, that after my 12th grade exam I'll move to South Africa from Bangladesh. My exams ended on the 29th of May,2008 and the very next day I received his death news that he passed away in a car accident. He wished that I studied at the University of Johannesburg and watch the FIFA'10 World Cup there. the 10th of April, 2010 But today, all these words are only memories. The closer the world cup is coming, the more I'm missing him and his words are still echoing in my ears. Right now I miss him the most, and that's the reason I form this group. Besides my beloved nephew Md Nashid Siddique( Oni) passed away the same way at Perth,Australia. If he also was here with me now, he would have been as excited as I am now! So keeping them in mind we will enjoy and enjoy our sheer excitement and joy of FIFA world '10 and discuss over this group. Hopefully we'll arrange a big screen live match for all our members and we can watch together. So that we can enjoy this WoRLd Cup to the Fullest. I urge to you all to participate and enjoy in this group and make this World Cup an event to Never Forget.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJV7OE5eWrU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment